iOS 11 and macOS High Sierra are upon us, so it's time to update our apps and support shiny new features!
- Both apps now have support for drag and drop on iPads!
- Both apps have a much improved syncing engine based on API that was introduced in iOS 10 and macOS Sierra
- Both apps have support for iPhone X
- Cards 2.3 does drop support for OS's older than iOS 10 and macOS 10.12. However Cards 2.3 will continue to sync just fine with 2.2 on older devices.
- Fix a bug where duplicate recipes could result in duplicated steps and ingredients.
- Spotlight integration on iOS 11 improved with previews on devices with 3d Touch.
- Spotlight integration on macOS High Sierra including rich previews and direct linking
- Many outdated API's upgraded and improved throughout the UI on macOS
- Support for 4k Apple TV's
- Now with thumbnail view, trash can, and improved syncing
- Added an option on iOS to only download attachments on demand on Cellular (on by default)
- Entries soft locked against accidental editing after a day. Tap edit at the bottom of the entry on iOS or the top on macOS to edit.
- Feedback on invalid password by shaking the lock ring
- Entry list now has indication if the entry has images or attachments
- Share images from the image viewer
- Most password functions on iOS now offer password manager or TouchID to authenticate if available
- Store original unaltered photos as attachments on iOS
- Fixed crash in in migration to/from iCloud synced store
- Fixed generic exporting date range filtering